Skilled Nursing Facility Biller – WFH or in corporate billing office
6130 S 58th St, Lincoln, NE 68516, USA
Rural Health Development manages nursing homes in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming.
Our mission is to provide affordable management services to “stand-alone” communities. Independent communities that are not a part of a chain will find that they will need to spend an inordinate sum of money to operate a successful health care facility in today’s regulatory environment.
Rural Health Development, Inc. is seeking a full time Skilled Nursing Facility Biller to join our growing billing department. We are looking for a passionate individual who looks for creative solutions in their daily work.
Applicant should be experienced in Medicare (and Medicare like plans), Medicaid and Private Insurance billing. Applicant must have knowledge in Medicare regulations, PDPM Levels and coinsurance billing.
· Insurance Verification
· Claims Creation
· ICD 10 understanding
· Payment Posting
· DDE Navigation
· A/R Management
· Working Denials
· Working closely with clients through emails and calls
· HIPPA Compliance
· Answering Phones
· Assist other administrative staff with overflow work
· Provide excellent customer service to clients
· Assist with office cleaning
· Self-managing the work flow of multiple clients
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Medicare billing and Medicaid billing
· Knowledge of various billing software systems
· Strong analytical and communication skill are a must
· Strong attention to detail
· Willingness to work in other areas of medical billing
· Ability to work well with others
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
A high school diploma and 1-2 years of Skilled Nursing billing are necessary for consideration. Experience with clinic billing is desired.
If you would like to join our team, apply today!
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package along with a fun and pleasant work environment! Depending on experience and reliable internet, some WFH/hybrid work arrangements may be available at this time.
For more information on us, please visit our sister sites, rhdconsult.com and hhssolutions.com.